Temporary Visitor Restrictions
- Designated respiratory units
- COVID-19 patients in ICU
- All surgical procedures - until admitted to inpatient room
- Mother/baby and NICU
- All admitted patients (excluding COVID-19 patients)
- Emergency Department patients (excluding COVID-19 patients)
- End-of-life situations for non-COVID patients or when essential for well-being and care
- Community clergy/spiritual support
- Children under 12
- People with signs and symptoms of illness are not permitted to visit. (Symptoms include fever, cough, sore throat, body aches)
- Visits are limited to people age 15 and older.
We recommend people who are at high risk for severe illness (e.g., older adults, those with a serious underlying condition) do not visit at this time.
We recognize that this can be disappointing to our visitors, patients and residents, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you or your family. The health of you and our patients/residents is our top priority.
Visiting Hours (Temporarily Suspended)
We recognize the importance of visiting family and friends. Visitors boosts a patient's spirit and can positively impact the healing process. Family members looking for patients can call the hospital’s main lines and request patient information.
Visiting a sick friend or relative shouldn’t be any harder than it already is, so we try to make visiting as easy as possible to with extensive visiting hours and a compassionate staff.
General visiting hours: 24 Hours
Intensive Care Unit visiting hours: 9 am - 10 am, 12 pm - 1 pm, 5 pm - 6 pm, 9 pm - 10 pm
We encourage visitors not to bring children under 12 to critical care areas of the hospital. Please do not bring plants or flowers to critical patients; these can pose a health risk.
The Mary Immaculate Birth Center visiting hours: 10 am - 2 pm, 3:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Please do not bring children under age 12 unless the child is a sibling of the newborn.
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday: 7:30 am - 9:30 am, 11 am - 2 pm; Saturday and Sunday: 7:30 am - 9: 30 am, 11 am - 1:30 pm, 4 pm - 6 pm
Location: Mary Immaculate Hospital, first floor
Hours of Operation: Mon - Fri: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Location: Mary Immaculate Hospital, first floor near the entrance
For phone orders or questions: 757-886-6782
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday: 8:30 am - 5 pm
Location: Medical Pavilion:12720 McManus Blvd., Suite 100, Newport News, VA 23602