Interpreter and Translation Services
For Our Non-English Speaking Patients:
Telephonic foreign language interpretation is available for those patients whose first language is not English. Let any member of your care team know that you’d like access, and we’ll work to initiate a conference call with an interpreter.
For Our Patients with Special Needs:
Assistive aids and devices, interpreter and translation services, and other accommodations are available to patients with hearing, vision, or other physical impairments. We will do our very best to accommodate your needs. Please ask any member of your care team for assistance.
Spiritual CareThe Bon Secours Spiritual Care department and its chaplains commit to:
- Provide service to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Offer Sacramental ministry
- Assist with Advance Care Planning
- Support opportunities for spiritual reflection
- Connect you with your own clergy or faith community as you desire
- Provide confidential counsel to you and your family
- Present opportunities for corporate worship
- Refer you to appropriate religious resources and other materials
- Pray with you
To speak with a chaplain at our hospitals, please call one of the numbers listed below. For 24-hour Emergency service, please dial 804-287-PRAY, and ask the operator to page the chaplain on call.
Disclaimer: The link to the pricing guide below provides a comprehensive list of costs associated with each inpatient and outpatient service provided by our hospitals. This form is also known as a chargemaster. The chargemaster should not be used by patients to comparison shop before choosing which hospital to receive care from or to estimate the overall cost of health care services, as those prices can vary depending on coverage. For more information regarding the cost of your care, contact our financial counsel staff at 757-886-6681 or 757-886-6942.
Last Updated 10/1/2021
For more information, please visit our chargemaster FAQ page.