Interpreter and Translation Services
For Our Non-English Speaking Patients:
Telephonic foreign language interpretation is available for those patients whose first language is not English. Let any member of your care team know that you’d like access, and we’ll work to initiate a conference call with an interpreter.
For Our Patients with Special Needs:
Assistive aids and devices, interpreter and translation services, and other accommodations are available to patients with hearing, vision, or other physical impairments. We will do our very best to accommodate your needs. Please ask any member of your care team for assistance.
Spiritual CareThe Bon Secours Spiritual Care department and its chaplains commit to:
- Provide service to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Offer Sacramental ministry
- Assist with Advance Care Planning
- Support opportunities for spiritual reflection
- Connect you with your own clergy or faith community as you desire
- Provide confidential counsel to you and your family
- Present opportunities for corporate worship
- Refer you to appropriate religious resources and other materials
- Pray with you
To speak with a chaplain at our hospitals, please call one of the numbers listed below. For 24-hour Emergency service, please dial 804-287-PRAY, and ask the operator to page the chaplain on call.
Our team of patient advocates works to ensure that every patient has the best experience at our facilities. Contact us for information about patient resources, to ask questions about your treatment or to voice concerns or complaints about the quality of your care at our facilities.
If you have a question, please call a service excellence expert or complete the form below. A Bon Secours representative will contact you at the phone number or email you provide within the next 2-3 business days.
Please call 757-398-4444 to reach a service excellence expert during business hours: Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.