If you were seen at Southampton Memorial Hospital, Southern Virginia Regional Medical Center or Southside Regional Medical Center, please click here for CareNotify patient portal.
MyChart – Easy, fast and affordable care
Access your health care 24/7 with MyChart – a free, personalized and secure program that helps you manage all aspects of your care. With MyChart, you can schedule an appointment, retrieve your health information, get test results, refill your prescriptions and communicate with your providers – anytime, anywhere.
New to MyChart?
You can sign up MyChart in three convenient ways:
- Register for MyChart online – If you received a 10-digit activation code at your last appointment, click here to register online. If you don’t have the activation code, all you need to do is provide some basic information and Register without an activation code.
- Register at your provider's office – At your next appointment, ask to set up a MyChart account and they can help you register.
- Register by phone - Simply call the Bon Secours MyChart help desk at 1-866-385-7060.
Already have a MyChart account?
Log in to MyChart with the link below to get instant access to your medical information:
- Every year, you’ll need to update your insurance information within MyChart. Simply sign into your account and provide the new information – it’s that easy!
- If you are having a medical emergency, call 911 right away. For other non-emergency medical matters, call your doctor's office.
Are there virtual visits on MyChart?
Yes! Receive care by video visit or Evisit.
Receive Care by Video Visit
With a video visit, you’re able to get face-to-face medical care from the comfort of your home. This scheduled appointment allows you to receive an online diagnosis through a video chat with your provider, instead of a traditional in-office visit. If you have a MyChart account, simply call your provider’s office to schedule a video visit or to change an upcoming appointment to a video visit.
Receive Care by Evisit
You can also complete an Evisit through MyChart here, which gives you quick, convenient access to primary care providers who can diagnose non-urgent medical conditions without the need for an office visit.
Is there a MyChart App?
MyChart is available for Apple® or Android™ so you can have access to your health care information anywhere you have a smartphone. Once you’ve downloaded the app, choose your health care provider and log in with your username and password.
Having trouble logging in to MyChart?
Forgot your password? Having issues logging in? Contact the Bon Secours MyChart Help Desk at 1-866-385-7060.