Please call the hospital or facility operator and have the chaplain paged when you or your loved one:
- Are in a crisis situation or receive bad news
- Face surgery
- Experience anxiety or uncertainty about test results, diagnosis, treatment plan
- Want to receive more information about Advance Care Planning
- Need assistance getting in touch with your Pastor, Priest, Rabbi or Spiritual Leader
- Has taken a turn for the worse
- Are not sure who else to call for help
- Have a spiritual question
- Want someone to pray with you
- Want to receive the Sacraments
- Struggle with the meaning of your illness
- Grieve a loss
- Have trouble sorting out your feelings
To speak with a chaplain at our hospitals, please call one of the numbers listed below. For 24-hour Emergency service, please dial 804-287-PRAY, and ask the operator to page the chaplain on call.
Advanced Care Planning
When you are admitted to a Bon Secours hospital, our policy is to ask you if you have Advance Medical Directive. This routine procedure enables our staff to insure that your wishes for your own medical treatment are respected. A chaplain will gladly answer your questions pertaining to Advanced Care Planning and help you execute am Advanced Medical Directive should you so desire. This service is free and requires no notary.
Interpreter and Translation Services
Language interpretation is available via telephone for patients who need it. Let a member of your care team know that you require an interpreter and we will be happy to initiate connecting you to one via a conference call.
For Our Patients with Special Needs
We will take every step necessary to help accommodate our patients with hearing, vision, or other physical impairments. Please ask any member of your care team for assistance.
Our team of patient advocates works to ensure that every patient has the best experience at our facilities. Contact us for information about patient resources, to ask questions about your treatment or to voice concerns or complaints about the quality of your care at our facilities.
If you have a question, please call a service excellence expert or complete the form below. A Bon Secours representative will contact you at the phone number or email you provide within the next 2-3 business days.
Please call 757-398-4444 to reach a service excellence expert during business hours: Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.