All of our physicians are certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and are Fellows of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
For your convenience, we offer in-office procedures, same day appointments, and recurring alternate appointment times.
ClosingsWe close for New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. If you need to speak with a staff member on these days or at any other time the office is closed, you can call the Greenville or Clemson office numbers and the answering service will relay your message to a clinical staff member or provider on call.In the event of inclement weather, check WYFF Channel 4 for updates.
Find out more about our Clemson location here.
Call us between 8:30 am - 5 pm to schedule an appointment.
Before scheduling your first appointment, please contact your insurance provider to ensure that our physicians are in network. Also, please note that we do have a provider on staff who speaks Spanish, but is not always available. If you need an interpreter, please let us know when you schedule your appointment.
After scheduling your appointment, you can streamline your first appointment by completing three easy steps:
Step One: Download and complete our New Patient Packet
Step Two: Complete a medical records release
Step Three: Remember to bring your driver's license, current insurance card and insurance co-pay to your appointment
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. We look forward to seeing you!
If you need to have medical records sent from another OBGYN office, please print and complete the form below and bring it with you to your next visit:
Authorization for Release of Medical Records TO Bon Secours Upstate OB/GYN
Authorization for Release of Medical Records FROM Bon Secours Upstate OB/GYN
To refill a prescription, please call and leave a message for your physician’s clinical assistant. Please let us know which prescription you would like to have refilled, as well as your pharmacy’s name and phone number.
Greenville Office: 864-271-9780
Clemson Office: 864-654-9053
Please allow two business days to process prescription refills, and note that refill requests left at night or on weekends will be received the next business day. There is a small fee for calling in prescription refills.
Some prescriptions, including narcotics, will not be refilled over the phone. You may need to come by our office and pick up the prescription in person.
Pay My Bill
We accept cash, personal checks and Visa/MasterCard/American Express. You may pay your bill online, pay through MyChart, bring payments to our office, pay by credit card over the phone by calling 864-271-9780, option 6 or mail a personal check to:
Upstate OB/GYN Group
124 Verdae Boulevard, Suite 204
Greenville, SC 29607
Attn: Accounts Payable
At Upstate OB-GYN Group, we offer a comprehensive range of services: You can learn more about them here.
- I have been going to Upstate OBGYN for over 3 years now. All of the nurses and doctors are super friendly and make me feel like more than just a patient. From seeing nurses and doctors, to getting bloodwork taken, everyone is so sweet and takes a personal interest in my well being. I am very happy to be delivering my second child with your practice.
- I am forever grateful to Upstate OB-GYN. My family is complete. My heart is full. My smile is never ending and all because of a little boy named Henry.
- I love the experience I have had w/ everyone at the office!! I find everyone to be nice, friendly, helpful & they know their stuff! Couldn't be happier.
- I love Upstate OB-GYN and all its doctors. I am currently going through my 2nd pregnancy, and I would not want to be anywhere else.
- I always have great service! I wouldn't go anywhere else!