Our OB/GYN physicians blend extensive surgical and practice experience with the most advanced techniques and training to offer our patients the best women's health services available. They all work as a team to deliver the ultimate in patient care.
We proudly offer in-office procedures, same day appointments, and recurring alternate appointment times.
Find our more about our Greenville location here.
Call us between 8:30 am - 5 pm to schedule an appointment.
Before scheduling, contact your insurance provider to check that our physicians are in network. If you need an interpreter, please let us know when scheduling.
Before coming to your first appointment, please complete the following steps:
Step One: Download and complete our New Patient Packet
Step Two: Complete a medical records release
Step Three: Bring your driver's license, current insurance card and insurance co-pay to your appointment
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. We look forward to seeing you!
If you need to have medical records sent from another OBGYN office, please print and complete the form below and bring it with you to your next visit:
Authorization for Release of Medical Records TO Bon Secours Upstate OB/GYN
Authorization for Release of Medical Records FROM Bon Secours Upstate OB/GYN
To refill a prescription, please call and leave a message for your physician’s clinical assistant. Please let us know which prescription you would like to have refilled, as well as your pharmacy’s name and phone number.
Greenville Office: 864-271-9780
Clemson Office: 864-654-9053
Please allow two business days to process prescription refills, and note that refill requests left at night or on weekends will be received the next business day. There is a small fee for calling in prescription refills.
Some prescriptions, including narcotics, will not be refilled over the phone. You may need to come by our office and pick up the prescription in person.
Pay My Bill
We accept cash, personal checks and Visa/MasterCard/American Express. You may pay your bill online, pay through MyChart, bring payments to our office, pay by credit card over the phone by calling 864-271-9780, option 6 or mail a personal check to:
Upstate OB/GYN Group
124 Verdae Boulevard, Suite 204
Greenville, SC 29607
Attn: Accounts Payable
At Upstate OB-GYN Group, we offer a comprehensive range of services: You can learn more about them here.
- I'm so pleased with the care I'm receiving from Upstate OB-GYN
- Had a great first experience & check-up. Am extremely comfortable here.
- The entire staff, from front desk to the doctor, have always been kind, courteous and professional. They make me feel like I am the only patient in the office. I love the personal touch.
- Everybody was great, wouldn't go anywhere else.
- I normally do not give excellents on surveys. This office staff and doctor are "excellent". I am not just a number.
- I love this place! Staff always kind and pleasant, love the doctors.
- This is the best OBGYN ever.
- Extremely pleased with customer service, doctor and nurse care.
- The staff has always been kind, upbeat and informative. Calls are returned in a timely manner, and I truly appreciate all that your practice does/provides. I have only been to the Clemson office where professionalism is outstanding. Thanks for all you do.
- Everyone from start to finish are wonderful. You are all such a blessing to me & many others. Thanks so much to all of you.