Temporary Reduced Entrance Points
In order to ensure the health and safety of our patients, visitors, associates and medical providers, we have a temporary policy in place reducing the entrance points to Southern Virginia Regional Medical Center. We apologize for any inconvenience this change may cause, and thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- Hospital Main Entrance (M-F 7 am -7 pm, closed on weekends)
- Emergency Department (24/7)
- Outpatient Entrance (M-F 7:30 am - 4:30 pm, closed weekends)
Each hospital entrance will be staffed with Bon Secours associates to screen all patients and visitors entering the building.
Southern Virginia Regional Medical Center is your community medical provider, serving the Emporia community and its residents with inpatient, outpatient, emergency, medical and surgical services. We are your family, friends and neighbors, and we work with and for our community to provide quality health care that fits your life and lifestyle.
Start searching for your new career at Southern Virginia Regional Medical Center today.
Awards & Accreditations
The following represent the awards, accreditations and associations who endorse us as a quality healthcare provider. We are proud to offer the level of service they represent.
- Gold Seal of Approval, The Joint Commission
- Gold Seal of Approval for Laboratory Services, The Joint Commission
- Sleep Services, American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM)
- Vascular Lab, Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Vascular Laboratories (ICVAL)
- Chest Pain Center Accreditation, ACC Accreditation Services
In order to ensure the health and safety of our patients, visitors, associates and medical providers, we have a temporary policy in place reducing the entrance points to all seven of our hospitals in the Richmond market.
The American College of Cardiology (ACC) has recognized Southern Virginia Regional Medical Center (SVRMC) for its demonstrated expertise and commitment in treating patients with chest pain