Temporary Visitor Restrictions
For the health of our patients, visitors, health care providers and communities, we are limiting visitors in our facilities.
Current visitor guidelines are as follows:
COVID-19 positive patients (Visitor must check-in with patient's assigned nurse before entering room and agree to wear personal protective equipment - no exceptions)
All admitted, Emergency Department, procedural, and surgical patients
- People with signs and symptoms of illness, including fever, cough, sore throat, body aches, are not permitted to visit.
- Visits are limited to people age 15 and older.
- We recommend people who are at high risk for severe illness (e.g., older adults, those with a serious underlying condition) not visit at this time.
- Doulas and community clergy/spiritual support allowed and not included as the one visitor.
- Patients with disabilities who require assistance because of such disability are allowed one support person per day for the duration of their stay.
Bon Secours continues to monitor the latest data trends in our facilities and communities to ensure visitation polices and services provided are appropriate to keep patients, visitors, associates and providers safe. In addition to completing universal screening checks for all associates, patients and visitors, Bon Secours continues to implement physical distancing in congregate settings, and frequent cleaning of high-touch areas.
The following precautions will be asked of all visitors:
- All visitors will have a temperature check and appropriate symptom/exposure screening prior to entry to the facility. Visitors presenting with a fever or symptoms suggestive of possible COVID-19 infection (per current CDC recommendations) will not be permitted to enter.
- All visitors must comply with universal masking, social distancing, hand hygiene and cough etiquette.
- Visitors are encouraged to remain in patient’s rooms and to alert nursing staff when they are leaving.
We recognize that this can be disappointing to our visitors, patients and residents, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you or your family. The health of you and our patients/residents is our top priority.
6:30 am - 5 pm
6:30 pm - 8 pm
Weekends and Holidays
2 pm - 5 pm
We encourage visitors not to bring children to critical care areas of the hospital. Please do not bring plants or flowers to critical patients; these can pose a health risk.
BSRGH CaféOpen for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Hot entrees, salad bar, sandwich station, soups, pizza, hot dogs, desserts.
Monday through Friday: 7 a.m. to 8:30 am; 11:30 a.m. to 1:45 p.m.; 5 p.m. to 6:15 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 7 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.; 12 p.m. to 1:45 p.m.; 5 p.m. to 6:15 p.m.
Gift ShopBalloons, candles, apparel, jewelry, home and kitchen décor and gifts, candy, seasonal items.
Monday: 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Wednesday: 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
For phone orders or questions: 804-435-8392