Temporary Visitor Restrictions
For the health of our patients, visitors, health care providers and communities, we ask that people do not visit our facilities, including senior services and long-term care locations.
Current visitor guidelines are as follows:
- All admitted patients (excluding COVID-19 patients)
- Emergency Department patients (excluding COVID-19 patients)
- End-of-life situations or when essential for well-being and care
- Community clergy/spiritual support
- Children under 12
- NICU / Labor & Delivery (including doula if requested)
- For COVID-19 patients
- In Designated respiratory units
- Age 15 and under
Older visitors and those with comorbid conditions associated with increased risk of COVID-19 are encouraged to avoid visitation
Bon Secours continues to monitor the latest data trends in our facilities and communities to ensure visitation polices and services provided are appropriate to keep patients, visitors, associates and providers safe. In addition to completing universal screening checks for all associates, patients and visitors, Bon Secours continues to implement physical distancing in congregate settings, and frequent cleaning of high-touch areas.
The following precautions will be asked of all visitors:
- All visitors will have a temperature check and appropriate symptom/exposure screening prior to entry to the facility. Visitors presenting with a fever or symptoms suggestive of possible COVID-19 infection (per current CDC recommendations) will not be permitted to enter.
- All visitors must comply with universal masking, social distancing, hand hygiene and cough etiquette.
- Visitors are encouraged to remain in patient’s rooms and to alert nursing staff when they are leaving.
We recognize that this can be disappointing to our visitors, patients and residents, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you or your family. The health of you and our patients/residents is our top priority.
We believe that having loved ones nearby lifts spirits, brightens moods and improves healing. However, everyone's safety, there are a few things to consider when coming by to say hello.
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
10:00 pm - 10:00 am
Intensive Care (ICU and CCU)
6:00 am - 9:00 pm
We encourage visitors not to bring children to critical care areas of the hospital. Please do not bring plants or flowers to critical patients; these can pose a health risk.
11:00 am - 9:00 pm
Please do not bring children under age 12 unless the child is a sibling of the newborn.
For hospital access after general visiting hours, please enter through the emergency room.
Mon - Fri: 9am - 2pm
For questions or to place a phone order: 804-764-6410