We believe that having loved ones nearby lifts spirits, brightens moods and improves healing. However, everyone's safety, there are a few things to consider when coming by to say hello.
- You can have a maximum of two visitors at any one time.
- Children should be over the age of 12 to visit patients.
- Wash your hands often while visiting our facility. It prevents the spread of germs that can cause infection.
- If you’ve got a fever, cold, or any infection symptoms, please stay home.
- Southampton Memorial Hospital is a tobacco-free campus. No smoking is allowed anywhere on the grounds.
- Don’t bring patients food or candies unless their attending doctor gives permission.
General Units: 10 am - 8 pm
Intensive Care Unit: 10 am, 2 pm, 6 pm, 8 pm
Patients, guests, and their families can also get a healthy meal, snack or beverage in our cafeteria.
Breakfast: 7 am - 10 am
Lunch: 11:30 am - 2 pm
Southampton Memorial Hospital's gift shop is a great place to find all kinds of gifts for loved ones.
Monday - Friday: 10:30 am - 4:30 pm
Phone Number: 757-569-6184