Temporary Visitor Restrictions
For the health of our patients, visitors, health care providers and communities, we ask that people do not visit our facilities, including senior services and long-term care locations. For mother/baby and pediatric patients, visitors are limited to a designated partner or primary caretaker/guardian (only one at a time). Exceptions will be considered based on end-of-life situations for non-COVID patients or when a visitor is essential for the patient's emotional well-being and care.
We recognize that this can be disappointing to our visitors, patients and residents, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you or your family. The health of you and our patients/residents is our top priority.
We believe that having loved ones nearby lifts spirits, brightens moods and improves healing. However, everyone's safety, there are a few things to consider when coming by to say hello.
- You can have a maximum of two visitors at any one time.
- Children should be over the age of 12 to visit patients.
- Wash your hands often while visiting our facility. It prevents the spread of germs that can cause infection.
- If you’ve got a fever, cold, or any infection symptoms, please stay home.
- Southampton Memorial Hospital is a tobacco-free campus. No smoking is allowed anywhere on the grounds.
- Don’t bring patients food or candies unless their attending doctor gives permission.
General Units: 10 am - 8 pm
Intensive Care Unit: 10 am, 2 pm, 6 pm, 8 pm
Patients, guests, and their families can also get a healthy meal, snack or beverage in our cafeteria.
Breakfast: 7 am - 10 am
Lunch: 11:30 am - 2 pm
Bon Secours – Southampton Medical Center's gift shop is a great place to find all kinds of gifts for loved ones.
Monday - Friday: 10:30 am - 4:30 pm
Phone Number: 757-569-6184