Temporary Visitor Restrictions
The health and safety of our patients and community is our top priority. The following visitor guidelines/restrictions are in place:
1. No visitation is not permitted for COVID-19 patients (confirmed or suspected).
2. Visitors must follow all precautions and comply with self-screening requirements.
3. In accordance with CDC guidelines, masks are recommended, but no longer required, in our facilities.
However, visitors should not visit patients if they have recently experienced a high-risk exposure to someone with COVID-19, a respiratory illness or other symptoms associated with COVID-19.
4. Visitors with signs and symptoms* of illness are not permitted to visit.
*Symptoms include fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and diarrhea.
5. We recommend people who are at high risk for severe illness not visit at this time.
6. Visiting hours are 10:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m.
Emergency Room Visitors
1. No more than 2 visitors are allowed to accompany patients in the ER.
2. Visitors may swap out as needed.
3. Additional visitors may be allowed if deemed essential by the ER Physician for emotional well-being of the patient or compassionate end of life visitation.
4. Clergy – are in addition to one visitor per patient per day.
Please contact Administration with any questions or concerns regarding these Visitor Guidelines