Bon Secours – Southampton Medical Center provides CareNotify ™, a system to help you be informed about your care and what you need to do to stay healthy. CareNotify ™ includes a Patient Portal as well as capabilities for direct communication to patients via text or email.
The Patient Portal is a secure, online home for your inpatient hospital health information. In the Patient Portal, you can:
- View and share your personal health information related to your hospital stays.
- Have electronic access to your list of medications, diagnoses, allergies, lab test results, patient history, and other care information related to your inpatient hospital visit.
- Access your hospital discharge instructions for better after-discharge care.
- Manage family members’ health information, if authorized.
If you have not clicked this link before, you may be asked to create a new portal account. Simply follow the instructions—it’s easy!
We’re happy to help you with Patient Portal issues and answer any questions you may have. Call the toll-free support line at 1-855-624-2844, Option 2. This number is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Time.
Health Care Financial Assistance (HFA) Policies
Last Updated 10/1/2021
- Southampton Medical Center, DePaul, Harbour View, Mary Immaculate, Maryview Medical Pricing Sheet
- Southampton Medical Center Comprehensive Machine-Readable File