Founded as St. Vincent DePaul Hospital in 1856, Bon Secours DePaul Medical Center has always been committed to serving the community with exceptional, personalized care. We're constantly bringing new experts to our community and developing services and programs to meet the needs of our community.
We're committed to serving the Hampton Roads community with advanced, leading-edge technology and empathetic care that are nationally recognized for its level of excellence.
Services available at Bon Secours DePaul Medical Center:
- Bon Secours Heart & Vascular Institute
- Center for Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Bon Secours Cancer Institute at DePaul
- Bon Secours Neurovascular Center
- Bon Secours Orthopedic Institute
- Women’s Imaging Center
- Wound Care and Hyperbaric Center
In order to ensure the health and safety of our patients, visitors, associates and medical providers, we have a temporary policy in place reducing the entrance points to our hospitals in the Hampton Roads market.
Hospitals Recognized for Knee and Hip Replacement, and Spine Surgery