We’re passionate about the health and well-being of your workforce. We’ve help employers keep their employees healthy – all while increasing productivity and reducing absenteeism in the workplace. Our board-certified clinicians and staff are specially trained to treat work-related injuries and illnesses, as well as employee health and workers’ compensation issues.
Our wellness programs go beyond work-related injuries. We also offer a variety of additional services designed to keep your employees healthy and productive. We even offer on-site staffing, including nurses, physicians technicians and physical therapists, to provide care programs.
Services We Offer
- After-hours triage and substance abuse testing with call-ahead service
- Chemical and toxicology consultations
- Cholesterol, blood sugar and blood pressure screenings
- DOT exams
- Flu vaccinations
- Health fairs
- Health risk assessments
- Independent medical exams
- Injury treatment and management
- Injury prevention programs (available on site)
- Medical surveillance testing (available on site)
- Periodic blood tests
- Physical exams (available on site)
- Return to work programs
- Substance abuse testing (available on site)
- Wellness and prevention programs (available on site)
- Work injury prevention
At Bon Secours, our Mission is to strengthen the health of our communities, which means keeping your employees and your bottom line as healthy as possible. We’ve developed and tested unique and innovative ways to provide integrated, accessible health care and promote well-being for your employees and their families. Our comprehensive occupational health care programs were created to improve the overall health of your employees in mind, body and spirit.
Occupational Health Locations Near You
Our locations that can treat you