Welcome to The Bon Secours Neuroscience Center for Pain Management, a department of Maryview Medical Center.
The Bon Secours Neuroscience Center for Pain Management, a comprehensive pain management center in Hampton Roads, has provided care for patients suffering from chronic pain for over two decades. Focused on treating patients burdened with pain, our experienced providers are specialty trained in pain medicine and apply innovative methods to manage and relieve pain. Bon Secours Neuroscience Center for Pain Management provides treatments to patients experiencing all types of pain including abdominal, joint, back, neck, face and head pain.
- Interdisciplinary team including five physicians, five physician assistants, and nurse practitioners
- Comprehensive pain services including on-site physical therapy assessments and psychological assessments
- Pharmaceutical management, including epidural steroid injections and radio frequency treatments
- Interventional procedures using conscious sedation on-site
- Collaboration with Bon Secours Sleep Centers and the Bon Secours Surgical Weight Loss program
- Collaboration with Bon Secours In Motion Physical Therapy and their Neurological Rehabilitation Program