Patient and Visitor InformationAt Upstate Cardiology, we recognize that every person is unique. Whether your visit is a proactive step toward improved health, or due to a more serious health problem, you can feel confident under the watchful eye of our gifted physicians.
If you cannot find the answer to your question, please give us a call. We will be happy to assist you.
AppointmentsIf you would like to see one of our cardiologists, we will be happy to help you schedule an appointment.
Mon - Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Greenville Office: 864-235-7665
Easley Office: 864-859-9855
Simpsonville Satellite Office: 864-688-1550
Clemson Satellite Office: 864-654-5855
If you are coming for your first visit, our scheduling staff will mail informational forms to you for completion prior to your appointment. You may also download these forms here:
We ask that you bring these completed forms with you to your appointment. In addition, please bring the following items with you:
1. All the medications you are currently taking.
*When you visit the office- for either a physician visit or any procedure - please bring all the medicines and supplements that you are taking with you in thor original bottles - including any vitamins and supplements that you may have purchased over-the-counter.
2. Your insurance card and any insurance referrals from your referring physician you may need.
Your initial appointment with one of our cardiac specialists will include a discussion of your medical history, a physical examination, and if indicated, any necessary diagnostic testing.
A new patient visit usually requires approximately 45 minutes to one hour. We know your time is valuable and we try to stay on schedule.
Please try to come about 15 minutes early for your first appointment to complete any additional paperwork that we may need and to allow time for the receptionist to get your complete record together prior to your examination.
- We ask that you see your cardiologist at least once a year to maintain prescription refills. Please do not wait until you are out of medication before calling for a refill.
- We ask that you request those prescription refills from the nurse during your office visit to minimize your need to call for prescription refills.
- There will be a $15 charge for prescriptions called in between visits.
- Requests for medication refills must be phoned in during regular office hours. Call us at 864-235-7665 between 8:00 AM and 4:50 PM to refill your prescription medications.
- Leave a detailed message along with your pharmacy telephone number as well as your prescription need. Please allow 24 hours for your request.
- You can also utilize MyChart to request prescription refills. Learn more about MyChart here.
If you think you have an emergency situation or think you are having a heart attack, call 911.
After Hours / Weekend Care
If you have an urgent problem, call us at 864-235-7665, this will connect you to our answering service. The answering service will page the physician on-call and notify him of your message. The on-call physician will respond to your request.