In recognition of July 4th holiday, our office will be closed on July 5, 2021. We will resume normal business hours on July 6th.
Welcome to Western Branch Primary Care, a department of Maryview Medical Center.
Western Branch Primary Care provides comprehensive care for children and adults. Our health care services for children include school and sports physicals, well-child visits and immunizations. For adults, we offer annual and pre-surgical physicals, as well as management of ongoing medical conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes and high cholesterol. In addition, we offer wellness screenings and routine diagnostic testing including blood work, urinalysis and EKGs.
In addition to expertise in family medicine, our fellowship trained sports medicine specialist has the experience and training necessary to help keep athletes active and injury-free.
We accept most insurance plans and HMO's. Please call to find out if our practice is a provider of your insurance plan. For your convenience, we will be happy to file your insurance claim.
Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Designated Patient-Centered Medical Home
The Patient-Centered Medical Home is an approach to providing comprehensive primary care through all stages of life with a team of people who will care for your every need and navigate you through confusing health care issues. Practices designated as a Patient-Centered Medical Home go above and beyond to:
- Take personal responsibility and accountability for ongoing care of patients
- Accessible to patients on short notice for expanded hours and open-access scheduling
- Conduct consultations through mychart and telephone
- Maintain updated electronic personal health record
- Conduct regular check-ups with patients to identify health crises and initiate treatment/prevention measures before costly, last-minute emergency procedures are required