Bon Secours – Southern Virginia Medical Center has been nationally recognized by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care as an accredited Chest Pain Center. This means that our cardiac and emergency care teams have demonstrated expertise and commitment to quality patient care by meeting or exceeding quality-of-care measures in acute cardiac medicine.
Our emergency department offers:
- 10 multi-functional treatment rooms for patients with varied conditions
- Cardiac monitoring and capnography available in every room
- A helipad for medical flights
- Tele-neurology program for stroke patients
- Highly-qualified, dedicated health care professionals who are committed to the highest standards of care
- A continued commitment to keep wait times to a minimum