Bon Secours Short Pump Emergency Center is a Department of St Mary’s Hospital.
Bon Secours believes in the power of good help. That’s why we opened the Short Pump Emergency Center—the area’s first Freestanding Emergency Department, ready to treat both your family’s emergency and urgent medical needs, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
A member of our clinical care team will see you almost immediately—a much different experience from the long waits you’ll encounter in many urgent care centers and emergency rooms.
Short Pump Emergency Center is prepared to serve all of your family’s medical needs.
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to treat emergency and urgent medical conditions
- No appointment required to be seen and nearly no wait
- Staffed with the same caring medical personnel, and uses the same state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment as in Bon Secours hospitals
- More doctors specializing in Pediatric Emergency Medicine (PEM) in the Bon Secours network than any other healthcare network in Virginia, providing acute care for infants, babies, children and teens
- Ambulances are on campus 24 hours a day, to immediately transport patients needing an inpatient hospital stay, bypassing the hospital ER
Your Convenient Location for Complete Medical Care
While other urgent care facilities can provide only limited medical services, the state-of-the-art Short Pump Emergency Center is prepared to help your family with everything from injuries to infections. Along with the skilled nurses and other health care professionals of Bon Secours, our physicians provide compassionate, comprehensive care, including:
- Medical problems that come on suddenly (such as fever, infection and severe allergic reactions)
- Major injuries (such as burns, fractures and head injuries)
- Minor injuries (such as cuts and sprains)
- Complications of chronic illnesses
- Poisonings and overdoses