Temporary Visitor Restrictions
We are now offering expanded indoor visitation for residents and their loved ones, in accordance with the April 27, 2021 new guidelines released by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Families and loved ones can now visit, indoors and in-person, during visiting hours, and for all residents, regardless of the vaccination status of the resident or visitor, unless one of these scenarios is present:
- Unvaccinated residents where the COVID-19 positivity rate in the county is greater than 10% and less than 70% of the residents in the facility are fully vaccinated, or
Residents with confirmed COVID-19 infection, whether vaccinated or unvaccinated, until they have met the criteria to discontinue transmission-based precautions, or
Residents in quarantine, whether vaccinated or unvaccinated, until they have met the criteria for release from quarantine.
- In the case of an outbreak in a facility, indoor visitation is still possible as long as COVID-19 transmission is contained to a single area of the facility.
- In all of our facilities, we will continue to wear masks and practice all of the tried and true safety measures we know to be effective in stopping the spread of COVID-19.
Located on the campus of Mary Immaculate Hospital, St. Francis Nursing Center is a 115-bed skilled care and long-term facility surrounded by a peaceful, natural wooded setting. Residents may take part in a variety of services and activities, including:
- Physical & Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Registered Dietitian
- 24-Hour Professional Nursing
- Wheelchair-Equipped Van Service
- Social Services
- Spiritual Care - On-site Chaplain
- Medical Director- Geriatrician