At Province Place, we know how good it feels to be at home. And we understand the unique needs and day-to-day challenges facing residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of memory-related disorders.
Therefore, we carry over the same neighborhood concept found in our assisted living—country kitchen, intimate dining room and cozy family room—to help our memory care residents feel safe, cared for and most important, at home.
Along with specialized activities surrounding memory, our memory care residents participate in the on and offsite activities and events with our other residents, when applicable.
We have 13 private suites to serve our memory care residents, which affords them the personalized care you’d expect from Bon Secours.
In addition, our specially trained staff provides personalized assistance and supportive services, as well as therapeutic activities that are both physically and mentally stimulating. If you are looking for dementia care, Alzheimer’s care, or memory care in the Western Hampton Roads area, there is no finer choice than Province Place of Maryview.
Our Memory Care facilities include:
- Comfortable neighborhood design with familiar home-like details
- Highly experienced staff trained to care for residents with dementia
- Specialized activities tailored to resident needs and designed to trigger and preserve memories
- 24-hour staffing by licensed nurses
- Secure building
- Enclosed courtyards and screened-in porches
- Mass and interfaith services
- Tradition of caring and service delivered by Bon Secours Ministries