Temporary Visitor Restrictions
We are now offering expanded indoor visitation for residents and their loved ones, in accordance with the April 27, 2021 new guidelines released by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Families and loved ones can now visit, indoors and in-person, during visiting hours, and for all residents, regardless of the vaccination status of the resident or visitor, unless one of these scenarios is present:
- Unvaccinated residents where the COVID-19 positivity rate in the county is greater than 10% and less than 70% of the residents in the facility are fully vaccinated, or
Residents with confirmed COVID-19 infection, whether vaccinated or unvaccinated, until they have met the criteria to discontinue transmission-based precautions, or
Residents in quarantine, whether vaccinated or unvaccinated, until they have met the criteria for release from quarantine.
- In the case of an outbreak in a facility, indoor visitation is still possible as long as COVID-19 transmission is contained to a single area of the facility.
- In all of our facilities, we will continue to wear masks and practice all of the tried and true safety measures we know to be effective in stopping the spread of COVID-19.
Located on the campus of Southampton Memorial Hospital, East Pavilion provides long term care for patients who can no longer care for themselves in their home or are undergoing a health issue that creates a temporary need for extended care but not acute hospital care. Unlike other long term care facilities in the region, East Pavilion residents have immediate access to emergent care should the need arise. Licensed nurses are on duty 24 hours a day and Southampton Memorial Hospital physicians are on call around the clock for any patient concerns – for both emergency and acute care situations.
In addition to 24/7 licensed nursing care, East Pavilion provides:
- Diabetic management and education
- Intravenous therapy
- Pain management
- Management of dialysis care
- On-site psychological consultation
- On-site podiatry services
- On-site hospice consultation
- Tube feeding
- Wound care
- Management of chronic COPD
- Nebulizer treatments
- Oxygen therapy
- Tracheostomy care
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Cardiac holter monitoring
- Laboratory testing
- Imaging studies
- Sleep lab consultation
- Vascular studies
East Pavilion has been named a U.S. News 2018-2019 Best Nursing Home.