Temporary Visitor Restrictions
For the health of our patients, visitors, health care providers and communities, we ask that people do not visit our facilities, including senior services and long-term care locations. For mother/baby and pediatric patients, visitors are limited to a designated partner or primary caretaker/guardian (only one at a time). Exceptions will be considered based on end-of-life situations or when a visitor is essential for the patient's emotional well-being and care.
We recognize that this can be disappointing to our visitors, patients and residents, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you or your family. The health of you and our patients/residents is our top priority.
There may be no place like home, but Bon Secours Maryview Nursing Care Center comes close. Our skilled facility offers a comfortable, secure living environment with social opportunities and comprehensive health care. The 120-bed facility features:
- Pleasant semi-private and private suites, with bathroom facilities in each suite, and shared accommodations for couples
- 24-hour professional nursing
- Physical and occupational therapy on site
- Therapeutic recreation program designed to engage and invigorate the mind, body and spirit
- Spiritual Care
- The Lancaster Spiritual and Educational Center with a chapel for meditation and religious services and meeting space for education programs