Temporary Visitor Restrictions
We are now offering expanded indoor visitation for residents and their loved ones, in accordance with the April 27, 2021 new guidelines released by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Families and loved ones can now visit, indoors and in-person, during visiting hours, and for all residents, regardless of the vaccination status of the resident or visitor, unless one of these scenarios is present:
- Unvaccinated residents where the COVID-19 positivity rate in the county is greater than 10% and less than 70% of the residents in the facility are fully vaccinated, or
Residents with confirmed COVID-19 infection, whether vaccinated or unvaccinated, until they have met the criteria to discontinue transmission-based precautions, or
Residents in quarantine, whether vaccinated or unvaccinated, until they have met the criteria for release from quarantine.
- In the case of an outbreak in a facility, indoor visitation is still possible as long as COVID-19 transmission is contained to a single area of the facility.
- In all of our facilities, we will continue to wear masks and practice all of the tried and true safety measures we know to be effective in stopping the spread of COVID-19.
There may be no place like home, but Bon Secours Maryview Nursing Care Center comes close. Our skilled facility offers a comfortable, secure living environment with social opportunities and comprehensive health care. The 120-bed facility features:
- Pleasant semi-private and private suites, with bathroom facilities in each suite, and shared accommodations for couples
- 24-hour professional nursing
- Physical and occupational therapy on site
- Therapeutic recreation program designed to engage and invigorate the mind, body and spirit
- Spiritual Care
- The Lancaster Spiritual and Educational Center with a chapel for meditation and religious services and meeting space for education programs