Advanced technology and leading edge surgical techniques have significantly changed the way spine specialists and surgeons help patients today. At Bon Secours, we have developed a comprehensive, multidisciplinary approach to treat patients who have spine disorders, conditions and injuries.
It begins with an accurate diagnosis to help you understand what’s causing any symptoms or pain. From there, our experienced team works together so you receive the care you need to recover quickly and successfully.
We help patients who are born with spinal problems or suffer traumatic injuries to their spine. Athletes turn to us to help them get back in the game as soon as they are safely allowed. Not only do we use the latest in diagnostic tools, but we offer many different types of minimally invasive surgical spinal procedures. Our neurosurgeons are widely recognized for their expertise in these delicate procedures.
Some of the advanced techniques we offer include:
- Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS) – This form of therapy is designed to alleviate chronic back, leg and arm pain.
- Nerve Root Blocks - Our spine specialists can inject local anesthetics, botulinum toxin or steroids into a very specific location to block nerve conduction and relive chronic pain.
- Physical therapy as a surgery-free option to reduce back pain
- Spinal fusion to help immobilize damaged vertebrae and reduce pain
- Laminectomy to alleviate pain associated with the lower back and legs
- Discectomy for the removal of a herniated disc
- Artificial disc replacement
- AVM resection
- Spinal decompression
View all Conditions
Spine Locations Near You
Our locations that can treat you