Our weight loss programs provide a comprehensive approach to weight loss. The programs include extensive pre-surgical education, diet and exercise counseling, psychological support, and ongoing support groups.
If you’re considering one of our bariatric clinics, we offer customizable programs that are monitored all the way along your journey to a better life.
We offer surgical and non-surgical weight loss options.
Surgical Weight Loss
Candidates for weight loss surgery generally will meet criteria including:
- At least 18 years old
- An unsuccessful history of trying to lose weight through diet and exercise
- A body mass index (BMI) of 40 or higher, which usually means being at least 100 pounds overweight
- A BMI of 35-39.9 along with a serious weight-related health problem (called a co-morbidity) such as diabetes, hypertension requiring multiple medications, sleep apnea, significant cardiopulmonary problems and obesity-related cardiomyopathy
Non-Surgical Weight Loss
- Adolescent weight management
- Group lifestyle
- Individualized meal plans
- Medical monitoring
- Metabolic testing
- Meal replacement weight loss programs
- Prescription weight loss medications (available for select patients)
View all Treatments
Find a weight loss professional near you
Bariatrics & Weight Loss Locations Near You
Our locations that can treat you