Spencer Feldmann, MD
Family Medicine, Primary Care
Family MedicinePrimary Care
Spencer Feldmann, Jr., MD, is a board-certified family practice physician. Dr. Feldmann earned his medical degree from the State University of New York in Buffalo, NY. He completed his residency at St. Joseph’s Hospital Health Center in Syracuse, NY.
Dr. Feldmann has over three decades of experience treating patients in a primary care role. He sees patients from infants to adults.
Areas of practice include, but are not limited to:
- Same Day Sick Visits
- Adult, adolescent and children’s health
- Well man, well woman, well child
- Medicare wellness
- Preadmission (college)
- Sick visits
- Acute illness
- Exacerbation chronic illness
- Management of chronic diseases
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Heart disease
Procedures include, but are not limited to: (in office)
- Incision and drainage of small boils and skin abscesses
- Cryotherapy for some skin conditions
Medicare, Medicaid and most insurance plans welcome.
SUNY At Buffalo School of Medicine
St. Joseph's Hospital Family Medicine Residency
American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine