Clay Perdue, NP-C
Family Medicine, Primary Care
Virtual Visits Available
Family MedicinePrimary Care
Clay Perdue, NP-C, is a board-certified family nurse practitioner, a member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners, Virginia Association of Nurse Practitioners and the Virginia Nurses’ Association. He earned his Master of Science in nursing from South University.
Perdue began his career in emergency and trauma care and enjoys providing care for walk-in and urgent care patients in a family practice environment. Perdue sees adults and children for same day sick visits, wellness exams, preadmission (college) physicals, sports physicals and sports injuries. He also treats patients with chronic diseases including asthma/COPD, diabetes, gastrointestinal disorders, hypercholesterolemia, hypertension and heart disease.
Perdue enjoys spending time outdoors. When he is not at the office you can find him camping and fishing with his family.
Areas of practice include, but are not limited to:
- Abdominal, vaginal and laparoscopic procedures
- Contraception including IUD/implanon
- Endometrial ablation for abnormal uterine bleeding
- Management for abnormal pap smear
- Office ultrasound
- Prenatal care and delivery, postpartum care 25% C-section rate
- Sterilization - laparoscopic/hysteroscopic essure
- Urinary incontinence/bladder sling
South University, Richmond, VA