Doctors from Bon Secours Medical Group named to “Top Docs” List
Eleven doctors from Bon Secours Medical Group were named to Coastal Virginia Magazine’s “2018 Top Docs” list in its October issue. Doctors in the Coastal Virginia area were given the opportunity to vote for area doctors in a peer-to-peer survey. Bon Secours Hampton Roads would like to congratulate the following doctors who made the list:
- Jason Andre, MD, vascular surgery, Bon Secours Vein and Vascular Associates
- Chong Suh Lee, MD, colon and rectal surgery, Bon Secours Surgical Specialists
- Christopher McCann, DO, gynecologic oncology, Bon Secours Gynecologic Oncology Specialists
- Jason McHugh, DO, sports medicine, Virginia Orthopaedic & Spine Specialists
- Margie Pascual, MD, family medicine, Harbour View Family Practice
- Apurva Patel, MD, cardiology, Cardiology Associates
- Saumil Pate, MD, cardiovascular disease, Cardiovascular Specialists
- Bradley Prestidge, MD, radiation oncology, Bon Secours Oncology Specialists
- Stephanie Repole, MD, breast cancer surgery, Bon Secours Surgical Specialists
- Meghana Shah, MD, family medicine, Harbour View Family Practice
- Jaymaraman Venkatesan, MD, cardiology and cardiovascular disease, Cardiology Specialists.
Bon Secours Medical Group is an integrated system of more than 600 providers and 175 locations throughout Virginia that provides compassionate and convenient services including primary care, cardiology, neurology, pulmonology, oncology and orthopedics. To find more information on these and all of our other doctors, please visit BonSecours.com.