For most of us, wounds heal gradually over time, without much thought. But for others, caring for a wound that won’t heal is an ongoing struggle. Those with diabetes, peripheral artery disease (PAD), pressure ulcers, burns, cellulitis, lymphedema, severe infections, lower extremity ulcers, or trauma are at particular risk for experiencing wounds that won’t heal.
Our care team includes certified wound care physicians, general surgeons, wound care nurses and physical therapists with certification in advanced wound care.
We treat all types of wounds, including:
- Slow or non-healing wounds\
- Diabetic ulcers
- Post-surgical wounds
- Traumatic wounds
- Wounds caused by venous and arterial disease
- Pressure ulcers
- Comprehensive outpatient wound assessments
- Wound debridement
- Diabetic wound management
- Use of bioengineered skin substitutes to promote faster healing
- Negative pressure wound therapy
- Use of advanced dressing technology
- Lower extremity compression therapy
- Lymphedema therapy
- Transcutaneous oxygen monitoring
By collaborating and coordinating care with the patient's primary physician, our wound care team concentrates on assessing the etiology of the problem wound and developing a treatment plan. With this strategic approach, we can often reduce healing time, reduce the cost of treatment, prevent amputation, and improve quality of an individual's life.
Wound Care Locations Near You
Our locations that can treat you