Good health is good for your employees. It’s also good for your business, because healthy employees are more productive. And that means a healthier bottom line.
At Bon Secours, we believe your business is stronger when your employees are healthier. That’s why we specialize in occupational health care. Our board-certified clinicians and staff are experts in treating work-related illnesses and injuries, as well as overall employee health and workers’ compensation issues.
We’re committed to the health and wellness of your workforce, and we offer a wide variety of programs and services that can be tailored to fit your unique needs. Because our goal is the same as yours — making sure your workforce stays as healthy and productive as possible.
We’re dedicated to continually improving health care quality, safety and cost effectiveness. That’s why we’ve developed and tested these unique and innovative occupational health programs to provide integrated, accessible health care and promote well-being for your employees and their families.
Services we offer
- Bloodborne pathogen training
- Case management
- Diagnostic testing
- Drug and alcohol screening
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee education
- Ergonomic assessments and programs
- First aid/CPR/AED training
- Health fairs
- Health screenings (like blood pressure, cholesterol, blood glucose and body fat)
- Immunizations/vaccines (such as flu, hepatitis B, tetanus toxoid and Tdap)
- Independent medical evaluations
- Injury prevention training and treatment
- Physical exams
- Wellness programs
- Worker’s comp claim assistance
We’re passionate about keeping your workforce healthy, safe and productive – all while keeping your health care costs low. As one of the nation’s 20 largest health care systems, we offer access a wide range of services and specialists through our extensive network. Giving your employees easy access to proven, reliable health care is a benefit they’ll appreciate. And we appreciate the opportunity to serve your needs with award-winning, expert occupational health services.