At Bon Secours Neuroscience Institute, our experienced and highly trained specialists offer the latest and most effective treatments for neurological disorders, conditions and injuries.
We’ve assembled a team that includes many of the region’s top neurologists and neurosurgeons as well as specialists in neuroradiology, neuropsychology and neurointerventional care so patients in Hampton Roads have access to leading-edge treatments.
Our comprehensive neuroscience program includes:
- A full continuum of care from diagnostics and treatment to physical therapy.
- Specialized, Joint Commission certified Primary Stroke Centers and Acute Stroke Ready Center.
- Emergency Room teleneurology for rapid and efficient acute stroke treatment.
- Dedicated inpatient acute care and intensive care neuroscience units -- one for stroke and neurology and another for neurosurgery -- with specialized nurses and clinical staff.
- Spine treatments and procedures that use the latest technological advancements.
- The largest outpatient comprehensive pain management center in Hampton Roads.
- Collaboration with the fully accredited Bon Secours Sleep Center staffed by neurologists who are board certified in sleep medicine.
- Long-term video-EEG monitoring to help diagnose and treat seizure disorders such as epilepsy.
For more information about the Neuroscience Institute, call 757-889-CARE (2273).