Bon Secours Home Care is a recognized leader in the provision of quality care to patients in the home setting. We offer a comprehensive suite of services to patients that address their physical, emotional and spiritual needs. We help patients throughout Hampton Roads recover from illness or injury or assist you with your daily living activities. Our services are accredited by the Joint Commission.
Our services include:
- Skilled nursing that offers diabetic teaching, medication management, post-operative care.
- Certified wound and ostomy nurse
- Heart failure disease management program
- Home telehealth monitoring
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Medical social workers
- Orthopaedic rehab services
- Home Health aides
Who is Eligible for Home Health Care Services?
Patients must currently be under the care of a physician who has ordered home health services that are to be provided by a skilled nurse or therapist.
If patients’ insurance indicates homebound status is met to receive home health care services, the patient must be confined to the home due to illness or injury. It is not mandatory to be bedridden, but leaving one’s residence must be infrequent and require a considerable and taxing effort.