program overview & eligibility
The program includes the following portions
- coverage of Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) sports team and training room
- coverage of local high school team
- coverage of medical tent at Monument 10K (approx. 40,000 racers)
- PPE for 9 high schools
- primary sports medicine
- rotations with 3 local orthopaedic groups
- attend AMSSM meeting
- weekly sports medicine conference
- Bon Secours is assisting with medical coverage for the Redskins training camp that will start in Richmond this year.
Graduated or eligible to graduate in good standing from an accredited Family Medicine residency program. Eligible applicants will submit applications to the fellowship program which will be reviewed by the selection committee. Selected applicants will then be invited for a personal interview. The selection committee will then rank the applicants. Selection process will be performed by the match process. The fellowship reserves the right to accept candidates outside of the match.