Bon Secours St. Francis Family Medicine Residency Program participates in the National Residency Matching Program for first-year residency positions. Applications should be made through the ERAS program.
The Residency Program does have minimum requirements. Applicants must:
- be a United States citizen or permanent resident
- have graduated from an accredited medical school within the last three years
- have six months of “hands-on” clinical experience in the United States
- have three current letters of recommendation from United States physicians
- have passed the USMLE 1 and 2
Foreign graduates are welcome to apply, granted that they meet the requirements above. Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visas.
Applications to the program should include:
- Personal statement
- USMLE or COMLEX board scores
- Three current letters of recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae
Please direct questions regarding the residency program and application process to:
Tonya Agosto, Residency Coordinator
Bon Secours St. Francis Family Medicine Residency Program
Applications may be submitted as early as September 1, but no later than January 31. Interviews will take place from October through the end of January.
The St. Francis Family Medicine Residency seeks to provide programs, services and activities for people with disabilities. Reasonable prior notice is needed to arrange such accommodations.