What to expect on your first visit:
- Our team of physicians and nurses will first inquire about your medical history, allergies, medications and any pertinent test results.*
- Next will be a full examination and assessment of your wound(s).
- Upon completion of your evaluation your care team will lay out for you an individualized treatment plan.
- We will begin treatment and if necessary will schedule further testing to determine blood flow, tissue oxygenation and indication of infection.
- You will be seen on a regular basis by your wound care team to achieve success of your treatment.
**What to bring on your first visit:
- Insurance information
- All medications you are currently taking
- Any pertinent test results or x-rays