pediatric otolaryngology (ENT)

If your child has a problem with his or her ears, nose or throat (ENT), turn to a pediatric otolaryngologist, a physician who has been specially trained to diagnose and provide medical and surgical treatment for these problems. Your child may also see a pediatric otolaryngologist to help identify a communication disorder.

Conditions these specialists treat include:

  • Otitis media (ear infection)
  • Aural atresia and microtia
  • Cholesteatoma
  • Hearing loss
  • Tonsil and adenoid diseases
  • Sinusitis
  • Neck masses
  • Hemangiomas and vascular malformations
  • Voice and airway problems
  • Cleft lip/palate

At Bon Secours, we provide the latest in diagnosis and treatment, in an open, compassionate environment. And your child is at the center of that environment.

We do what is necessary to make you and your child comfortable. We take the time to fully explain your child's condition, any tests he or she will need, as well as treatment options. And we also take the time to listen and answer any questions you have. You can rest assured that we're here for your child — and you.

good sharing

Bon Secours International| Sisters of Bon Secours USA| Bon Secours Health System