news & events
Walk for Children's Health
Can you walk the walk?
Childhood obesity affects over 30 percent of children. Bon Secours Children’s Services is dedicated to building a healthier future for Richmond’s children. Join Bonnie, the Bon Secours mascot, at A Walk for Children’s Health to combat childhood obesity by teaching children about nutrition and exercise.
A Walk for Children’s Health
- Saturday, November 3, 2007
- Byrd Park’s Fountain Lake
- 9:00 am - 11:00 am Activities
- 10:45am Warm up & Walk
- 12:00 pm Prizes announced
- Educational activity stations
- Free health screenings
- Obstacle course and exercise stations
- Free prizes and giveaways, including the grand prize, Rainbow Play System from Ultimate Backyard
- Appearance by Bonnie, the Bon Secours mascot
Download a registration form or call 804-359-WELL for more information.