The employees who work at Bon Secours are part of an award-winning, nationally recognized health care system. Our flexible benefits and diverse workforce have earned us multiple honors from such notable organizations as Working Mother magazine, AARP, the Gallup Organization and the National Association for Female Executives.
We believe our call to serve others is best embodied by first serving our employees. By providing them with comprehensive and generous benefits, our employees are given a distinct advantage in balancing work and life. This then translates to the high-quality care that we expect and that is expected from us.
From health insurance to wellness classes, our employees are treated to a host of options that make working at Bon Secours an unmatched experience.
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- On-site Childcare Services
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Wellness Program
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Elder Care Resources
- Sick Child Benefit
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Adoption Benefit
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Credit Union
- Employer Assisted Housing Loan
- Virginia College Savings Plan
- College Scholarships for Children & Grandchildren
- Employee Assistance Program
Benefits may vary based on employment status.