The family practice physicians at Bon Secours can care for every member of your family. These professionals are experts at diagnosing and treating a broad range of medical problems. They also have an especially deep understanding of the unique needs of girls and women. Whatever care you and your loved ones require, we have the right physician for you.
Our family practice physicians emphasize preventive care through routine checkups and health risk assessments. They also provide screening tests, immunizations, and education about developing lifestyles to keep you -- and your family -- healthy. Our physicians also will help you navigate the health care system by coordinating with medical specialists.
Our family services including:
- Annual physicals
- Chronic care for diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, and obesity
- Women's services, including pap smears and reproductive health
- Sports and back-to-school physicals
- Cardiac issues and screening with consultation and referral to a cardiologist
- Childhood obesity
- Diabetes and gestational diabetes
- Osteoporosis and bone loss prevention
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Pre-conception counseling and prenatal health
- Seasonal illnesses, such as flu or pneumonia
- Urinary incontinence and urinary tract infections
For a list of Bon Secours family practitioners, click here.