Memorial Regional Medical Center
8260 Atlee Road, Room 1109
Mechanicsville, Virginia 23116
About Memorial Regional Medical Center
Memorial Regional Medical Center is a 225-bed all private room facility. It serves residents in suburban Hanover and Henrico counties, the Northern Neck and the City of Richmond.
Every opportunity to volunteer at Memorial Regional is a valuable contribution to the community. It's more than just stuffing envelopes or answering the phone; you are touching someone's life. A friendly smile and a kind word are just a small part of providing good help to those in need.
We ask that volunteers be 15 years of age or older. The preferred minimum commitment is two four hour shifts per month.
There are many different opportunities to choose from and we can work to help find the perfect fit for you.
Click on the link below to see a listing of current volunteer placements and details regarding duties and responsibilities for each.
MRMC Opportunity Directory
How to Become a Volunteer
We are excited about your interest in volunteering and hope to make the process as simple as possible.
- Complete and submit the online application.
- Bon Secours Richmond completes the reference check.
- The volunteer completes TB testing and obtains an ID badge while Bon Secours Richmond conducts a background check.
- The volunteer receives staff training and a schedule.
For more information please contact Rob Herndon, Jr., Volunteer Director, at (804) 764-6017 or email@example.com.
- Must be 15 or older to volunteer.
- Weekend and evening hours available.
- Minimum time commitment is two four hour shifts per month.
- You can also visit www.HanoverVolunteers.org for opportunities.